12-week in person Group Coaching Program
Experiencing depression and/or anxiety?
Struggling with money or finances?
Having trouble maintaining healthy relationships with family, friends and/or intimate partners?
Confused about your life purpose?
Not enjoying life every day?
Feeling stuck in any area of your life?
Not confident enough to be your authentic self?
I hear you and you don’t have to live like this any longer!
You BEFORE the program:
- You stay silent when you really want to speak up
- You possess a fear of being judged by others
- You are not able to make clear decisions
- You are unsure of how much your existence matters
- You feel like a victim of your past or current circumstances
- You don’t trust that God/Goddess/Source has your back
- You aren’t sure if you are worth the investment in yourself
- You find it easier to blame others for your circumstances rather than take 100% responsibility
- You don’t have a clear vision to work towards for a better tomorrow
- You can’t look deep into your eyes in the mirror and say I LOVE YOU without laughing
- You have a low degree of self-esteem or self-confidence
You AFTER the program:
- You know (without a doubt) that your thoughts and ideas matter
- You know (without a doubt) that what other people think of you is their business, not yours
- You know (without a doubt) how to make the right choices from your heart and higher wisdom
- You know (without a doubt) that you are here on this planet for a reason
- You know (without a doubt) “victim” is no longer a part of your being
- You know (without a doubt) that you are a part of everything bigger and are safe and protected
- You know (without a doubt) that this program was a catalyst in your life and oh, so worth it
- You know (without a doubt) that everything happens FOR you, not TO you, and you welcome all of it
- You know (without a doubt) exactly how you want every aspect of your life to be and feel capable of achieving it
- You know (without a doubt) that you are LOVE and the source of your own reality
- You know (without a doubt) that your desire to change is stronger than your desire to stay the same
Hi! I am Laura Young. Reiki Master, Teacher, and Coach.
I’ve wanted to just be normal since I was young. I wanted to be a good mom, partner, employee, person. In fact, I wanted to be THE BEST of all of the above. I cared a lot about what other people thought of me while thinking very little of myself.
And life was hard. Really hard. There was drama and trauma at every turn. It took so much effort just to get through every day. Something really good would happen and then something worse would take that happiness away. Most of my days were filled with depression and anxiety, while wearing a mask out into the world so no one would know. Life was exhausting!
Things would temporarily seem to get on the right track after taking class after class, learning LOA, and becoming certified in every spiritual modality I could find. But only for a short time. I got to a point where I resigned to the fact that I was always going to struggle. I was a victim of my own circumstances and I knew that living a life of joy and abundance was just not destined for me this lifetime.
Then in 2011, I was given the opportunity to learn how to coach this course. I was taken through the complete process 3 times during the training. It completely transformed my life! It has been 7 years and although drama and trauma still exist in the world, how it affects me is not the same. I AM LOVE at all times, I feel neutral through any turmoil that arises, and I am in joy every day. I know that how I experience every moment is always MY choice. I also know that the story of Laura, especially my past, no longer defines who I am. This course was the magic that created a new confident me!
I have since used this program with many clients to improve their lives! Up until now, I have only done this in a one-on-one setting. But I can see the potential for deeper healing in a group setting. And I am here now to offer it to you! Are you ready to change the way you thought your life had to be? Let’s go!
Introducing the SNAP Change Group Program
Our time will look like this:
~ We will meet every Saturday at my office in Shoreline, WA from 10-12pm
~ Grab a cup of coffee, tea or water and snuggle up in a comfy chair
~ Voluntary check in with group members
~ Calming centering exercise
~ Discussion on the topic of the day with handouts
~ Q&A – time for clarity
~ Hugs and goodbyes until next time
What’s it all about?
The weekly modules are on topics that play off of each other from week to week. You will feel more confident and powerful after our very first class and even more so as the program progresses.
We will start at the beginning – your story – and that will be the base with which we will shine the light and release the years of fill in the blank that have shaped you into who you are today. You will emerge as a beautiful new being. You won’t recognize yourself when we are finished!
When I do this in private one-on-one sessions, the cost is $2400. You will be receiving the same information, structure, and benefits – however, I am able to offer this to you in the group dynamic for half that price! I want you to be a part of this!
This is a commitment. I am only accepting 10 participants and once we hit that number registration is closed. Please be sure that you are available on Saturdays from 10-2 from January 5 – March 23, 2019. Your participation is important for your experience and the experience of the group.
Use coupon code “SNAP” when checking out for over 50% off the private coaching price of $2400
What People Are Saying
We live in a cage with imaginary walls.
Walls made from our self-imposed limitations, our self-doubt, our fear.
Join me as we tear those walls down and you finally walk powerfully, confidently, and free in the world!
This All Sounds Great But…
Can this really help me?
I can't afford it right now
If you know you want to do this and would like to set up payment arrangements, please contact me via email and we can work something out.
I'm not sure I can attend every week
It is important that you are able to attend every week, so this is a commitment. I have intentionally set this for 2 hours in the morning so as to avoid any conflict. However, if there is a day that more than a few people can’t attend, we can vote ahead of time and maybe add it to the end of the program.