We are very excited you will be attending the Intuitive Development Retreat in Leavenworth!
Here are some details:
Check in at the lodge will be after 4pm on Wednesday September 25th.
Class will run from 10am – 6pm Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Sunday will be 10am – 1pm.
We are in the middle of deciding between 2 different lodges, so we will let you know the address closer to the time of the retreat.
We will be serving a basic and healthy breakfast and lunch each day. If you have special dietary needs please feel free to bring along your own food. There is a full kitchen at the lodge.
There is a hot tub at the lodge so bring your swimsuit!
The lodge is approximately a 2 hour drive from Sea-Tac airport. The drive is breathtakingly gorgeous through the mountains! Click here for a Google map for driving directions from the airport. This map is for one of our 2 choices, but they are both within 1/2 mile of each other on the same road. You will be advised of the exact location shortly.
What to bring:
- Any food that you may require for special diet
- Comfortable clothing – sweats and yoga clothes are totally appropriate!
- Walking shoes if you want to hike or walk
- Swimsuit if you want to hot tub
- Pajamas as you will be sharing space
- Journal or notepad
- Toiletries and personal items (including shampoo, etc.)
- Your beautiful self and all your questions!
We look forward to seeing you! If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to email us through the contact form on the menu above! You can also call Laura at 425-408-1675.