Are you feeling a tug to begin or enhance a healing career path?
Do you realize that you are here to change the world and ready to step into that?
Have you always wanted to have that extra healing ability to help heal yourself, family, friends or pets?
Here is your chance!
Reiki Master Certification Workshop!
Dates: October 26-28, 2018
Times: Friday 6pm – 9pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am – 5pm
Location: My office – 1539 NE 177th St Shoreline, WA 98155
Investment: $675 – one total price for all 3 levels!
This two-and-a-half-day workshop is open to people at all levels of energy medicine healing knowledge
Your weekend includes attunements to Level I, Level II and Level III Reiki Master
No previous Reiki experience necessary
Great for the beginner and/or those that have already taken levels I & II but not yet attuned to Master level
You must attend the entire 2 1/2 day workshop to receive your certificate
Lunch is included on Saturday and Sunday
Reiki is one of the oldest healing modalities in the world and has been used throughout time to bring balance and wellness. It is a gentle hands-on technique that promotes healing by moving the energy in the body, primarily through the chakras.
This workshop is appropriate for all those brand new to working with energy and those wanting to add to their understanding of energy work and healing.
At the end of the weekend, you will be Certified at the Master level and will have the confidence and skills to practice Reiki on yourself, friends, family, clients, animals, and even the planet and events! Healing knows no boundaries!
After a little more practice you may also feel ready to start your own Reiki business. It is a great addition to other healing modalities you may already be practicing as well.
You will also learn what you need to do to teach and attune others, and after your final attunement on day 3, you are qualified to do so if you wish. I am always available if you have any questions afterward – I won’t disappear!
You will learn:
- Detailed information about the chakras and energy system
- Reiki symbols
- Hand placements for self-healing and healing others (including animals)
- How to incorporate your intuition when giving a Reiki session
- How to do distance healing sessions
- How to prepare your healing space and yourself before sessions
- Clearing techniques for after sessions
- How to move energy within the body by practicing on other workshop participants
- Information about laws governing professional practice in Washington State and other business related information so you can start your own practice if you desire
There will also be meditation, energy healing and ample time for hands-on practice built into this truly transformative weekend!
- It was an excellent class! Even if you don’t decide to open your own practice, it is a wonderful way to get more in touch with your intuitive self and heal yourself at any moment through Reiki. As well, I can’t wait to use it on my future children.
- I loved that all questions were answered. Laura is a caring teacher and that makes a huge difference in learning and retaining info. I also now know what to do when I encounter negative energy. Thank you!
- The learning environment was peaceful, fun and safe. I love Reiki and I’m excited to practice on my family and friends!
A private Facebook group for all my students to use to connect with one another and receive additional support.
Reiki shares at my office, which happen once a month or so – no charge for this and totally optional!
Registration is required.
This workshop is limited to a max of 10 students.
If you would like a private
class, or one with yourself and a friend or two, email me and we can arrange that!
Classes will be listed below when available. They will be held just twice a year with the exception of private classes.
(You will be required to pay a deposit or can choose to pay in full)
Laura Young is an Intuitive Healer, Reiki Master